Our commitment to you
We will give you the best service possible, listen to your wants & needs, provide as much work as you're looking for, pay you on time and constantly communicate with you to maintain a positive relationship.
Our expectations of you
- Communication - Stay in regular contact with your dedicated consultant and be open & honest at all times.
- Be punctual - Please arrive at school on time. If at any point you feel you're going to be late, please advise your consultant immediately. For same day bookings, please make your way to school as quickly as possible and keep your consultant up to date on your progress.
- Illness - If you are going to be absent from school, please let your consultant know by 7am on the day and update them on your availability for the following day by 3pm so that we and/or the school can make alternative arrangements.
- Dress appropriately - Please dress professionally to uphold the image of the profession and Qsted.
- The day - Please follow the lesson plans set by the school, complete all marking and leave handover notes for the returning teacher. Please also make sure the classroom is tidy before leaving.
- Fill in your timesheets - Our aim is to make sure you are paid on time, to assist us with this please always ensure you complete a timesheet and get it signed by an appropriate person at the school.
- Be an ambassador for Qsted - We pride ourselves on our reputation and when working in a school for us you are the face of Qsted so please help us to maintain our reputation.